Senior Supervisory Assistant
FTE Salary Min – £22,368 pro rata Grade 5, SCP 7 - £2,598.36
FTE Salary Max – £24,117 pro rata, Grade 5, SCP 11 - £2,801.53
Hours – 5 hours per week – 12:00 – 13:00
Do you want to work in a happy and friendly school where helping children to thrive is central to the work of the school? If so, come and join our team as a Senior Supervisory Assistant.
The successful candidate will:
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Have experience of working with children
- Be a positive role model to our children
- Ensure confidentiality and safeguarding is given due regard
- Be willing to undertake training, where appropriate
The main duties will be:
- Supervision of the Lunchtime Supervisory Assistants
- Supervising the children in the lunchtime hall, outside on the playground or in their classrooms during wet lunch breaks
- Promoting healthy eating
- Encouraging positive play by supervising a range of playground games and working in partnership with our sports partners
- Ensuring all children are safe, happy and well-behaved during the lunchtime
- Ensuring any issues are dealt with in accordance with school policies and procedures.
- To have due regard for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and to follow the child protection procedures adopted by the school.
- Assisting with associated duties, e.g. cleaning up spillages, ensuring tables are clean, ensuring pupil hygiene
- First Aid (training available)
Highfield Church of England Primary School is proud to be an Associate Member of The Aspire Trust
Highfield Primary School is a split site Primary with half a mile between sites and staff can be requested to work at either site or move in between. This post is based at the Junior Site. The infant site is situated at Church Lane, Highfield, Southampton, SO17 1SY
Highfield CE Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical health check and receipt of two satisfactory references. Appropriate online searches will be undertaken on candidates selected for interview.
Please note, if you are applying and are already registered with the DBS update service, this will speed up the recruitment process significantly.
TO APPLY NOW:
To apply for the position, full details and application form can be found below:
Please return completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org