After School Club
Highfield After School club aims to provide high quality care in a safe and caring environment for children aged 4-11 years.
It is held in the rear of Highfield Church Centre, every weekday during term times.
The Club is run on a non-profit making basis by a voluntary management committee. The Club is registered and inspected by OFSTED and is run by DBS checked and qualified staff.
How the Club operates
- Your child is collected from Highfield C of E Primary School.
- Friendly, caring, qualified staff organise games, crafts and other activities along with the children both inside and outside in our lovely woodland setting.
- A varied and healthy snack and drink is provided.
- Hours: 3.00pm – 6.00pm.
- Price: £13 per session per child.
- One off sessions can be booked at £15 per session payable on the day if spaces are available.
- We can also take and collect your child from other outside and school based activities such as football, multisports, tennis, KUMON, ballet, tennis etc. This costs an extra £2 per activity.
Who to contact for more information or if interested in a place at the club.
Please speak to Melody the Play Manager by phone or e-mail (details below). Please leave a message if necessary. Alternatively just pop in and see what we have to offer.
Club Contact Number: 0784 277 1647